Rite Incorporated, the world leader in colour management and measurement technologies, is pleased to announce key features and updates for its recently launched i1Studio, the start-to-finish colour management solution for photographers, filmmakers and designers of all levels. Perfecting your prints starts with creating the best possible printer profiles. This initial process takes time but the result is worth the effort.
The new Data Save Workflow feature in i1Studio works with your schedule. This exclusive feature is now available in i1Studio v1.1 and enables users to start the printer profiling process, pause it any time and resume automatically where they left off, providing a more efficient and flexible workflow.
i1Studio 1.1 release also includes:
- Ability to save ICC profiles in either Version 4 or Version
- Profile Reminders to keep display profiles current
- Optimized sepia look for Black & White profiling
- Several usability improvements and minor bug fixes
The i1Studio package comes with:
- i1Studio device – The all-in-one i1Studio spectrophotometer is the only device colour perfectionists need to profile their monitors, scanners, projectors, mobile devices and printers.
- i1Studio software – The i1Studio software, based on X-Rite’s award winning i1Profiler software, provides an easy to navigate interface that delivers expertly calibrated and profiled monitors for both photo and video, projectors, scanners and printers.
- ColorChecker Classic Mini Target – the industry standard 24 patch target can be utilized for creating both scanner and camera profiles
- ColorChecker Camera Calibration Software – Combining the included Classic Target together with the Camera Calibration software provides photographers the ability to set a custom white balance and create a custom camera profile for virtually any lighting situation.
- ColorTRUE Mobile App for iOS Devices – A simple way to calibrate Apple® iOS mobile devices utilizing the i1Studio hardware for a true mobile to desktop colour match of all images.
X-Rite Incorporated with its wholly owned subsidiary Pantone LLC is the global leader in colour science and technology. The company develops, manufactures, markets and supports innovative colour solutions through measurement systems, software, colour standards and services. X-Rite's expertise in inspiring, selecting, measuring, formulating, communicating and matching colour helps users get colour right the first time and every time, which translates to better quality and reduced costs. X-Rite serves a range of industries, including printing, packaging, photography, graphic design, video, automotive, paints, plastics, textiles, dental and medical. For further information, please visit www.xrite.com or www.xritephoto.com.
About XP Distribution
XP Distribution is Europe’s leading distributor of hardware, software, accessories and consumables into the digital imaging and graphics market. Distributing exclusively to the reseller channel, XP Distribution offers a range of internationally renowned brands, a multilingual account management team, a group of highly qualified technical support specialists and a distribution network servicing Europe, Middle East and Africa. The XP Distribution team has the experience, capability and drive to support your future business growth. For more information, visit: www.xpdistribution.com.